Welcome to Ekalavya Foundation
To increase the levels of income and raise the standards of living of community, especially those belonging to the deprived and marginalized sections through sustained functional interventions in developmental programs with special emphasis on farming, natural resource management, livelihood, health and education.
1. Enhancing production through Natural Resource Management without disturbing ecological balance.
2. Empowerment of farmers through collectives
3. Supplementing existing curriculum with value-based inputs.
4. Participating in activities to improve the existing health conditions with special focus on rural and urban slum women and girl child.
5. Supporting generation of sustainable livelihood activities to increase family income.
6. Transfer of technology- Lab to Land and imparting trainings for taking up profitable non-chemical agriculture.
7. Creation of basic awareness on laws of the land to empower the citizens on legal issues